Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey everyone!
So I made it to Dubai safe and sound! This airport is GORGEOUS. Seriously.
The seats on the plane were very cramped, but I managed to get a bit of sleep out of sheer exhaustion. They had a bunch of movies for free, so I watched Avatar again :p. I sat next to a very nice woman (originally from India, but moved to the states a while back) and we talked for most of the flight, which made the 15 hours go by a little faster. But still, 15 hours is a LONG time to sit in one spot.
Thankfully I'm in the home stretch now- In about 7 hours I will be at my hotel and able to get some sleep. Nick's going to try to meet me at the airport. I hope he manages, because the prospect of just meeting a driver makes me a little nervous.
I've got about two hours to kill here, then a four hour flight to Mumbai.
I'll try to update again when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment