Wednesday, April 14, 2010






Hey gang!
So I got in safe yesterday. Nick came and got me at the airport. We went to the hotel, ordered room service, and crashed around 4am. I woke up when Nick got home from work that night, then went to sleep again like two hours later.
So, needless to say, I'm caught up on my sleep.
We got up this morning and got breakfast at the hotel. I had some yummy (spicy!) paprika potato wedges and toast with marmalade. We've been living off of bottled water (which sucks since our fridge doesn't seem to work.)
We got a ride down to the studio this morning, where we are now, waiting to get stuff going.
I'm attaching some pictures of the hotel lobby, as well as some photos that Nick has taken over the last few days.
There are a LOT of stray dogs here. Everywhere you look they're chilling out along the sides of the street, under cars, in doorways, etc. Luckily they all pretty much keep to themselves. They have plenty of garbage to root through so they aren't aggressive.
Have to got o work now, I'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment