Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures from today


We've been chilling out a lot today as we're trying to figure out exactly what/how we're going to be teaching. Today also happens to be a holiday here, so a lot of people were not in.
Here's some pictures I took today at lunch.

One of the "Studio dogs":Nick out on the patio at lunchtime:
This crow likes to knock on the window of the room I was in at lunchtime everyday. He knocks with his wing letting everyone know he's hungry and wants their scraps:
This soda is awesome. Sort of like sprite and squirt merged together. Its made by Coke, apparently:
The cafeteria food here puts any american work cafeteria to shame. Had yummy chicken masala and rice for lunch with some of the Limca soda.

3 comments:

  1. I'm being stalkerish :) I know we don't talk much any more, but I miss you, and I'm so jealous that you're in India!

    What are you doing, exactly? I didn't go to Mumbai, I spent my month in the north. Everything is just so different from here, and I miss it all! I am excited to read your blog, and remember, bottled water- even to brush your teeth!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely!
    We should talk more, I suck at keeping in touch :(
    I'm here for work, training people at the Mumbai branch of the visual effects company I am currently working for. I haven't had much of a chance to go exploring as the studio and the hotel are in the same complex.
    I'm being the most paranoid out of everyone with the food/water. It's serving me well so far :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz & Nick,
    Hope you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear of your adventures and see pictures. Is it hot enough for you - Liz?
    Take care,
    Lauren, Jimmy & the girls

    ReplyDelete